Consultant, IT Architecture - United States
- Implements technical enterprise- wide solutions using using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and implements management processes to achieve overall objectives.
- Analyze customer business objectives, requirements, priorities and existing systems infrastructure and build solutions and strategies integration within the customer environment.
- Identifies sales opportunities in customer organization.
- Supports sales organization and related.
- Acts as a technical subject matter expert.
- Acts as a services subject matter expert to both internal and external customers.
- Understands the industry best practices and methodologies to build up an aggregate system using dissimilar components.
- Constructs specific and detailed solutions including process, technology, project and staffing plans.
- Constructs risk profile, risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to solution proposals.
- Constructs corresponding financials participating in building financial models that align with solution proposals.
- Constructs scope document, composes applicable services agreements (e.g. Statements of Work, SLA documentation, etc.) including processes, staffing, technology, deliverables, risk, commitments, and project management aspects of a solution.
- Assists deal negotiation and closure, transition and service delivery.
- Participates in feasibility reviews and apply lessons learned into future solutions.
- Follows all organizational standard operating procedures for cost modeling, approvals and reviews, as well as other associated workflow, documentation and deliverables
Essential Requirement: W2, be able to work onsite if needed
- Have practical experience with enterprise storage infrastructure and storage services,
- Have knowledge of enterprise configuration management, change management, and incident management,
- Have experience with storage administration and/or data protection,
- Have practical experience with enterprise block and/or file services,
- Have practical experience with Brocade and/or Cisco SAN fabric switches,
- Have practical experience in administering storage with Linux, Windows, VMWare, Pivotal, Oracle, SQL, and NoSQL platforms,
- Good experience with Dell EMC storage product lines (PowerMAX, Unity, Compellent Storage Center, ECS, and/or Isilon),
- Have practical experience with software solutions such as VMware vSAN, ScaleIO (VXFlexOS), Nutanix or similar,
- Be independently, need minimal direction,
- Have good skill in analyzing information and making accurate conclusions including the ability to discuss product architecture and features with internal product teams and external customers,
- Have expertise in the storage and backup and archiving fields including in-depth, functional knowledge
- Ability to convert manual workflows to automation utilizing CI/CD principles within the VMWare vRealize Suite.
- In charge of leading a technical team in developing solutions to complex business problems
- In charge of design of various service fields or technologies within a wider services solution;
- In charge of implementing complex technical engagements
- Assist with sale and marketing strategy
- Participate in client presentations at the senior leadership level or higher
- Participate in establishing operational plans and processes for the group
- Leads efforts to improve business processes through research,discovery, planning and implementation
- Train team members with less experience
- May take part in international sales opportunities
- Give technical support on the availability and feasibility of third party components and services to make sure that third party components comply with existing architecture
- Implements the information technology architecture and the total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide systems requirements of the customer
- Participates in the Solution Architecture
- Study thoroughly projects, applications and infrastructure
- Defines standardized reference architectures for processes and technology
Please send your CV to: