CONSULTANT, IT APPLICATION MANAGEMENT - UNITED STATES
- Manages, resolves and documents system and environment availability issues and events
- Monitors and measures applications performance
- Performs routine maintenance
- Communicates to relevant stakeholders (development teams, customers, end users, etc.) to address system issues and conduct mentoring and training
- Proposes and implements enhancements into systems to improve system reliability and performance
- Learns new business processes, corporate specific technologies, system behavior and applications as they relates to customer needs
- Designs, authors, debugs, tests and documents application packages according to standards, policies and procedures of customers' organizations
- Maintains packaging, verification workflows, documents lessons learned and others related activities
- Creates and maintains application packaging test and development environments.
- Defines corporate packaging standards and strategies.
- Sets up application environment, performs builds and refreshes of complex environments.
- Creates, implements and tests DR procedures.
- Consults with management to promote and develop technical enhancements.
- Capable of leading initiatives and special projects
- Must be W2
- Understanding of security control management and software build/deployment pipelines
- Strong SQLServer/DB Management skills for both optimizing existing databases and integrating with externals systems.
- Experience maintaining Java/Apache based applications is desirable.
- Impact is regional and/or on significant business processes
- Responsible for a large portfolio of applications
- Provides technical and consultative support on solutions opportunities, thought leadership and shares knowledge
- Coordinate global resources and serves as Technical Lead
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative
- Accountable for overall technical solutions delivery of business software applications
- Collaborates well with Senior Technical Staff throughout the IT Organization
- Leads or participants in setting strategic technical leadership and vision for the organization
- Drives design changes to processes and applications
- Translates the functional specifications into an application design and architecture
- Performs technical project leadership roles and represents IT as the principal technical contact
alarm_on Work arrangement
Business Unit: BU026-Digital
Site: Round Rock, Texas, United States
Location: Round Rock, Texas, United States
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: