Consultant, Cybersecurity Consulting
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, application, and people/process domains to internal business partners.
- Supports business unit leaders and embedded security champions with program or portfolio-level guidance, offers deeper specialization and knowledge in various areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 10+ years Security experience
- Individuals with CISSP, CISM, or CCSP certifications preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and frameworks such as NIST 800-53, NIST Cyber, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, EU GDPR, PCI and Cyber Essentials framework
- Knowledge of audit standards
- Supports business unit leaders and embedded security champions with program or portfolio-level guidance, offers deeper specialization and knowledge in various areas.
- Independently and proactively identifies and implements solutions to complex problems.
- Serves as an expect for cybersecurity, contributes to the implementation of plans, policies, standards and procedures.
- Mentors junior colleagues and partners with senior management inside of the organization and outside.
- Translates cybersecurity needs into applications, product design and systems.
Please send your CV to: