Consultant, Cybersecurity Consulting
Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
At advanced stages, business unit executives and embedded security champions can be provided with software or portolio-level guidelines.
In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- The perfect candidate has a security history that will make mgmt insecure.
- A must-do cloud experience. Experience for big enterprises
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Environments (Azure, AWS, PCF, etc.) driving vulnerability detection practices
- Experience in introducing CICD pipeline security scanning operations.
- Contributes to junior colleagues as a cybersecurity subject matter specialist and tutor within and outside of the company, allies with senior management
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single person, software or initiative into specific frameworks, software and product designs
- Provides deeper experience in one direction and specialization
- Provide business unit executives and embedded compliance champions with software or portfolio-level advice
- Acts with a great deal of autonomy and proactively discovers and applies solutions to complicated challenges
- Acts as an authority on the subject and a local cybersecurity leader; directly contributes to the implementation of strategy, legislation, standards and procedures
alarm_on Work arrangement
Please send your CV to: