[Remote] Consultant, Cybersecurity Consulting – Wisconsin
- Provides holistic security advice through network, host, database, device, and people/process environments to a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- At advanced stages, business unit executives and embedded security champions can be provided with the software or portfolio-level guidelines.
- In one or more fields, it usually provides deeper knowledge and experience.
- Have more than 10+ years of experience in enterprise expertise in Data Security with a practical understanding of Information Governance and Privacy working in a big technology organization with a global footmark.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or related area, or equal work experience.
- Working knowledge and good experience developing/designing/operating data protection technologies to include: Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Access Security Broker, Data Access Governance, Encryption/Tokenization/Obfuscation/Masking, Rights Management, Database Security, Email Security, Endpoint Security, UEBA, Logging & Monitoring.
- Security and privacy industry certifications such as qualifications Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); IAPP CIPT, CIPP/E/US, Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) preferred.
- Good experience with planning strategy for access and data security controls in large data and multi-cloud data environments preferred
- Have skills in Data Security Control Standards and Procedures.
- Contributes to junior colleagues as a cybersecurity subject matter specialist and tutor within and outside of the company, allies with senior management
- Translates cybersecurity specifications for a single person, software or initiative into specific frameworks, software and product designs
- Provides deeper experience in one direction and specialization
- Provide business unit executives and embedded compliance champions with software or portfolio-level advice
- Acts with a great deal of autonomy and proactively discovers and applies solutions to complicated challenges
- Acts as an authority on the subject and a local cybersecurity leader; directly contributes to the implementation of strategy, legislation, standards and procedures
Please send your CV to: