Consultant, Cybersecurity Consulting - United States
* Basic Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or a similar technical field or relevant professional experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security.
- 5+ years of direct or equivalent experience in fields of vulnerability analysis, exploit development, reverse engineering and fuzzing
- In-depth experience and expertise of Windows Operating Systems Internals (Kernel, Registry, File system, Windows APIs)
- Ability to use any of the following tools: user and kernel debuggers (WinDbg, OllyDbg/Immunity debug, IDA Pro, Hex-Rays, Visual Studio, Driver Verifier)
- Have knowledge of Windows Development (C/C++/C#) user mode and kernel mode application ·
- Experience vulnerability researching, exploit development, reverse engineering and kernel deployment
* Plus Requirements
- Professional programming using x86/x64 assembly C, C++, and Python (or a similar scripting language)
- Experienced with the Metasploit framework
- Source code analysis for control flow and security vulnerabilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve technical problems
- Have documented security analysis or security issue
- Customer-oriented with a deep interest in service quality.
- Have outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Responsibility for identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities affecting software and firmware
- Engaging in or working directly on additional programs, assignments or initiatives as needed
- Implementing information security controls in an environment to define threats and decrease their effect
- Designing and maintaining resources to help in vulnerability analysis and exploit creation
- Offer assessment of possible information security threats and proposes solutions
- Rise problems to suppliers, security departments and engineers by standard escalation processes.
Please send your CV to: