ANALYST, IT DATA CENTER OPERATIONS - UNITED STATES
- Periodic evaluations of assigned data centers to ensure the execution of policies.
- Responsible for operations owned inventory management for the data center.
- Space planning and management to build out related rack and rack peripheral infrastructure to accommodate hardware installations and moves.
- Generating and communicating Data Center metrics
- Communicates provisions of data center policies and standards to the enterprise and facilitates client understanding of processes and procedures
- Plans and coordinates to maximize existing and potential capacity/scalability with numerous cross-functional teams and partners
- Candidates must be W2
- Assists with data center infrastructure by installing, maintaining, and fixing hardware in order to accommodate
- Data Center development
- Work as the first-level assist to a data center owned hardware
- Collecting data, analyze and give overall summary reporting in assist of projects of information technology
- Supports senior analysts and IT management in assessing implemented solutions and practices for continuous improvements
- Carry out many tasks in assist of the data centers and have to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Proactively update with information systems technology
- Collaborates with users, cross-functional technical staff, and all levels of management to translate requirements to develop processes and procedures
- Collaborates with other operations and system management staff to ensure exactness and timeliness of production and non-production activities
- Assists with data backups as well as specific software products and tools used in data centers.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing hardware, supporting Data Center infrastructure to accommodate growth
- Be the first level support to Data Center owned hardware
- Gathers data, performs analysis and provides summary reports in supporting IT projects.
- Supports analysts and IT manager in evaluating applied solutions and practices for continuous growth.
- Supports the data centers and work in a goal setting environment.
- Have knowledge of latest information systems technologies.
- Communicates with end users, technical staffs and all management levels to gather requirements and develop processes and procedures.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of production and non-production activities with other operations and system management staff.
- Supports software products and tools deployment and data backups within data center.
IT Technical Support Position
Please send your CV to: