Analyst, Inventory Management -United States
- Analyses part numbers and creates forms for transactions
- Assures collection accuracy and recognize inconsistencies
- Communicates with suppliers to manage parts and supply inventories
- Sets up, monitors and develops processes for controlling and exactly reporting inventory
- Calculates rate of demand consumption and transforms into purchasing materials
- Manages the material supply chain to make sure production schedules are met
- Contributes weekly communication updating the respective LOB on the performance of the goods, trends, and financial analysis
- Conducts trend analysis on inventory management and identifies and resolves any problems affecting inventory performance
- Proactive communicates material problems to management and customers
- Performs and presents financial impact study.
- Ensures material planning compatible with the peripheral system RTS
- Must be W2 and working onsite in Durham, NC.
- Preferable: Having a background in tracking inventory specified in security technology. Support in physical tracking and tracking software updates as well.
- Supports in inventory tracking and monitoring.
- Performs study and take corrective action when needed.
- Make worksheets in Excel to track parts and detect inconsistencies.
Please send your CV to: