Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations
- Participates in analyses of the tools, technology, and procedures required to protect the enterprise in all ways.
- Tools, procedures, data, monitoring, and technology are preserved and streamlined, and performance criteria are established for their successful use.
- Deploys applications, policies, documents, and technology, and sets performance requirements for their good use.
- Works on cybersecurity topics that can be extremely nuanced and broad, with specific focus on defense operations.
- Selects tools and approaches to define and advocate appropriate alternatives for defense.
- Specializes in one or more fields of security operations, including network, host, database, device, event management, cloud, authentication, identity, and other new technologies.
- Required US Citizenship.
- Experience in a company with one or more big insider risk investigation tools (End point tracking, DLP, analytics of consumer behavior)
- An understanding of widely used tailored strategies, tactics, and processes for Insider Threat and Data Exfiltration.
- 6+ Years Information Management training or Electronic Forensics Training.
- Experience operating in a wide enterprise in the deployment of end point agents
- Observe IT experience
- Working understanding of principles of data forensic
- Familiar with the rules of data protection and the related security specifications.
- Certification by EnCE, ACE, GCFE, GCFA or other SANS.
- CISSP or equivalent CISSP
- Works on low-complexity cybersecurity topics with specific focus on defense operations
- Assists in the procurement of approaches and approaches to recognize and advocate viable security solutions
- Supports the maintenance of instruments, procedures, data, monitoring and technology and establishes standards for performance in their successful use
- The job is normally driven by leadership.
- May build pattern analysis of cybersecurity operations and report results
alarm_on Work arrangement
Site: Remote - Texas, United States
Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Please send your CV to: