- Implementation plans and strategies for advancing new initiatives.
- Projects implement revenue targets in the field, feasibility and other aspects.
- Provides SME part-time support for other projects, except for current ones.
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of projects successfully, including delivery margin, project planning, SOW adherence, multi-workstream and customer interface.
- Provides problem resolution as a point of contact for technical issues; conducts code reviews, testing procedures, and software certification; facilitates client and internal meetings; presents solutions for architecture and design.
- Manages the involvement of large teams.
- Defines SOW and engagement team deliverables.
- Oversees various teams and projects and provides multiple consulting professionals with career counseling.
- Extract business requirements and understands the technical and business impact of these requirements.
- Validates requirements, prototyping and design of functionality and supervises the development and quality of proposals addressing current and evolving customer requirements.
- In the senior client setting, it actively drives technology solutions and prepares compelling proposals.
- Stakeholder awareness and the ability to influence results. Ability to support business development effectively and to deliver at the same time.
- Understand that for extended periods of time, travel may be required.
- US Citizen-note must be on the resume or provider notes.
- Knowledge & understanding (Information Security Frameworks, Standards & Best Practices) of information security practices & policies
- Federal compliance knowledge and understanding (DFARS 252.204-7012, ITAR, NIST 800-171, & Level 3 CMMC)
- Detailed technical knowledge & exp. General network security, authentication, security protocols, access management, cryptography, device security & data protection. Detailed technical knowledge & exp.
- Fundamental knowledge of safe coding standards and difficulties with common code vulnerabilities (un-validated input, SQL injection, X-Site Scripting, hardcoded passwords, etc and their consequences for the state of device protection
- Awareness & experience with one or more protection technologies (Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Programs, Vulnerability Testing, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions, etc.) in infrastructure & network security with hands-on exp.
- Exp. •. Danger Modeling with
- Exp. •. With separate models for cloud computing & rollout. A plus of cloud-native/cloud-friendly security information controls
- Foundational understanding of the concepts of risk management, including the recognition of risks & solutions/remediations to mitigate
- As part of a larger team, it must communicate together with others and be able to cooperate on cross-functional teams as part of a larger matrixed enterprise. Capable of addressing challenging & technological challenges to different stakeholders, verbally & in writing, in a clearly interpreted, authoritative & actionable way
- Client-focused, results-driven, & accountability-minded* Simple Service.
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Computer Management, or a similar area
- Preferred CISSP, CISM, or CCSP certifications. Experience in Federal compliance reqmts & frameworks(DFARS 252.204-7012, ITAR...
Please send your CV to: