Advisor, Product Management
- Implement wide understanding of the company's product/service capabilities and competitive environment to recognize emerging markets, technological innovations and expanding product/service opportunities.
- Analyses in-depth data analysis and leads the business case for optimizing alternatives to current products/solutions and/or producing new products for the next generation.
- Supervises and drives products/solutions through phase release or solution release procedure, including business plan and resource needs.
- Manages the roadmap for the product portfolio and seeks to leverage opportunities and secure sufficient funding for new projects.
- Produces, implements and controls product/solution testing plans through beta releases or pilot programs.
- Makes sure that product/ solution features and specifications reflect business requirements.
- Optimizes features and requirements, applying budget, timeframe and other restrictions.
- Works across all business functions, gathers input, updates product plans and roadmaps, and communicates the impact of product/solution decisions to all relevant parties.
- Works closely with Product Marketing to develop product/solution business plans and to guide them through the organization.
- Work with other Managers and Leaders leaders to integrate product strategies with detailed portfolios for BU Reviews multi-source product/solution assessment metrics and guarantee that they are incorporated into future releases.
- Intermediate technical expertise, including an understanding of the relevant technical architecture and business processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or computer related field
Working experience of 8-10+ years as a Product Manager
Outstanding abilities in organizational and time management
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile process and standards
Excellent abilities in communication, presentation and leadership
- Creative, mindfulness of details
- Strong skills in analytics and problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and communicate well, both verbally and in writing, with others. Strong skills in organization and attention to detail
Proven analytical abilities and demonstrated capacity to make responsible decisions
Technical and functional knowledge of supported business processes and applications.
- A firm knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, background in Agile methodology preferred but not required.
Able to present business-related technical concepts when eliciting, verifying and prioritizing requirements
- Ability to complete and implement tasks effectively under strict deadlines
Self-motivated person with the ability to perform well in a difficult, fast-paced, flexible and collaborative team environment
LOOKING FOR THIS: * Pure technology group, dealing with the product engineering team, this member needs a strong technical knowledge (network-familiar, secure connection, Java/Microservices, Cloud, etc.). Need to have prior knowledge with the management product model, which means not only program management, but also the backlog, interaction with relevant parties, the path for the next few quarters, etc.
- Analysis to support new products and services, including functionality exchange decisions, trade-marking important features and driving peripheral requirements for product platforms.
- Help to supports requirements collecting and management
- Help preparation for external and internal product events
alarm_on Work arrangement
- Must be W2
- Business Unit: BU026-Digital
- Site: Remote - Massachusetts, United States
Please send your CV to: