ADVISOR, IT DATA CENTER OPERATIONS – ROUND ROCK
- Periodic evaluations of assigned data centers to ensure the execution of policies.
- Responsible for operations owned inventory management for the data center.
- Space planning and management to build out related rack and rack peripheral infrastructure to accommodate hardware installations and moves.
- Generating and communicating Data Center metrics
- Communicates provisions of data center policies and standards to the enterprise and facilitates client understanding of processes and procedures
- Plans and coordinates to maximize existing and potential capacity/scalability with numerous cross-functional teams and partners
** Candidates must be W2
- Practical experience with BMS (Building automation and controls)
- Good experience with SNMP
- Focus on details
- Strong & proficient skill at MS Excel
- Good communication skill
- Experience with DCIM
- Experience with NLYTE
- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing hardware, supporting Data Center infrastructure to accommodate growth
- Be the first level support to Data Center owned hardware
- Gathers data, performs analysis and provides summary reports in supporting IT projects.
- Supports analysts and IT manager in evaluating applied solutions and practices for continuous growth.
- Supports the data centers and work in a goal setting environment.
- Have knowledge of latest information systems technologies.
- Communicates with end users, technical staffs and all management levels to gather requirements and develop processes and procedures.
- Ensures quality and timeliness of production and non-production activities with other operations and system management staff.
- Supports software products and tools deployment and data backups within data center.
IT Technical Support Position
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: