Advisor, IT Application Management - United States
- Manages, resolves and documents system and environment availability issues and events
- Monitors and measures applications performance
- Performs routine maintenance
- Communicates to relevant stakeholders (development teams, customers, end users, etc.) to address system issues and conduct mentoring and training
- Proposes and implements enhancements into systems to improve system reliability and performance
- Learns new business processes, corporate specific technologies, system behavior and applications as they relates to customer needs
- Designs, authors, debugs, tests and documents application packages according to standards, policies and procedures of customers' organizations
- Maintains packaging, verification workflows, documents lessons learned and others related activities
- Creates and maintains application packaging test and development environments.
- Defines corporate packaging standards and strategies.
- Sets up application environment, performs builds and refreshes of complex environments.
- Creates, implements and tests DR procedures.
- Consults with management to promote and develop technical enhancements.
- Capable of leading initiatives and special projects
W2 and will work remotely.
- Having an effect on one or more areas, functions, or processes
- Fixes problems, proposes solutions, implements and tests fixes, and migrates solutions in support of moderately complex applications in development.
- Responsible for ensuring that associate application developers and application developers within their immediate group follow to development best practices and standards, and may be required to represent IT on specific projects.
- Builds and unit tests application programs as described in Technical Designs and acquires code reviews from other Technical Staff, all while ensuring that all programming procedures and guidelines are followed. Acquires Technical Designs and Unit Test plan reviews from other Technical Staff and can execute Test Designs and Unit Test plan reviews of other programmers.
- Responsible for mentoring junior developers with code and design reviews
- Creates and supports applications for business processes and systems.
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes and procedures in order to increase efficiency and customer service levels.
- Forecasts, models, and employs sophisticated analytical tools Develops new procedures and processes to achieve the desired results
IT Technical Support Position
Round Rock, TX
Please send your CV to: