ADVISOR, CYBERSECURITY CONSULTING - UNITED STATES
- Provides holistic security advice across network, host, database, application, and people/process domains to internal business partners.
- Supports business unit leaders and embedded security champions with program or portfolio-level guidance, offers deeper specialization and knowledge in various areas.
- MUST BE US CITIZENS and W2.
- Leadership qualities are needed for the position Sr. IR Analyst (L3).
- Experience with tools like NetWitness, Splunk
- General understanding of network packet
- Network analysis experience is desirable
- Understands and articulates cybersecurity strategies, policies, procedures and standards
- Provides security expertise to small to medium projects/programs; provides support on larger projects/programs
- Acts as a cybersecurity subject matter expert
- Understands cybersecurity requirements, translates it into specific systems, applications and product designs
- Supports clients in development and implementation of security controls; collaborates with them regarding secure product configuration, deployment, and application of security policies and standards to minimize security vulnerabilities
- Responsible for reviewing the work of team members (tickets completed and accurate, severity of incident, compiling reports)
- Run daily calls/meetings, help with logging sources.
alarm_on Work arrangement
Business Unit: BU010-Security
Site: Remote - Massachusetts, United States
Location: Remote - Massachusetts, United States
Please send your CV to: