Looking for Salesforce Administrators or Developers in Da Nang or Hue
Magrabbit seeks highly-motivated Salesforce Administrators or Developers to join its technology group.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work
- Minimum of 2 years' Salesforce experience
- Understanding of system and data integration architecture and a strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Waterfall
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package, and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to design and develop integrations between Salesforce and other applications / systems
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator, Advanced Developer, or Technical Architect certifications highly preferred
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and work with deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Interface with end users to understand administrative needs and provides global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assists users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Understand a variety of different business needs and processes used by the Retailer, document user requirements to address changing business needs, recommend optimize strategies where appropriate and develop optimized solutions according to Salesforce best practices.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Serves as the technical expert on engagements focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- Assist with application upgrades and updates.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Monitor and improve data quality, ensure the integrity of data in Salesforce applications.
- Develop mobile application using Salesforce1.
- Develop training materials and conduct user training.
- Remain updated with new Salesforce.com features and functionality providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Joined a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment
- Aside from a very competitive salary, employee may get the bonus depend on working performance
- Vacation days, social insurance, medical insurance and all other benefits based on Vietnamese Labor Law
- Team-building activities every quarter, company trip every year
- Health check-up once per year
- English Improvement program in company
- Sport activities (football, etc…)
- Relax hour with fresh fruit every Friday
- Free snack including coffee and tea during working hours
- Build up stable career with active promotions and job opportunities
- Work arrangement:
- Work time: from Monday to Friday (40h/week)
- Contract: Long – term is possible
Hue - Da Nang
MagRabbit Danang or Hue